Thursday, May 26, 2005

2nd post today...

Right now I am sitting in the dank basement of one of the buildings at Miami, waiting for Windows System Pack 2 to install on a computer. For those of you who don't know me, this is pretty much my job. Sit around and wait for computers to get done doing what I'm telling them to do. Normally I would be on Yahoo! playing Spades right now, or my other favorite online game "TyperShark", but I decided that there have been a lot of things that I haven't burned on lately on here, and I should bring you up to speed.

I fixed my internet. Time-warner still sucks, but now I can be mad at a faulty cable wire instead of them. By the way, the cable wire was cut and installed by them.

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith kicks ass. Probably the 3rd best Star Wars movie made, and that's saying that it beat one of the originals... which one I don't know... it's a tough one.

I start my job at Xtend computers on Tuesday which will mean that I will be working 3 jobs. Thank God the hours there overlap with Miami though so that I can work 60 hours a week instead of 80.

Facebook pisses me off.

There are few things that are more relaxing than rubbin' one out and droppin' a deuce consecutively (or in tandem).

That's all for now... everything else is saved for another day.


Deuces

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF is facebook? BTW, I've linked you now.

Anonymous said...

Facebook is a new web based instant messaging/forum phenomenon in which college students from all over the country "add" each other to their buddy list. What ends up happening is that people become obsessed with it, add as many ppl as they can and then brag to their real life buddies about how they're "linked to" over a thousand people (no exaggeration-sp) on facebook. It makes them feel important even though they probably only know about 10 ppl on their list. It's annoying, and it's just another way of allowing yourself to be cyber-stalked by people that you don't want to talk to. If I'm not currently in regular contact with someone, I don't want to be.

Anonymous said...

IF you were in college you'd know...