Saturday, May 21, 2005

Post #2

I couldn't think of any better title than post #2 for this... this time I have some consumer info to share with all of you. FUCK Time-Warner cable. It sucks my balls. These idiotic bastards screw people for all they're worth and then don't provide the service that they claim to.

Their customer service is awful, you're lucky if you even get to talk to someone.

I had digital cable last year with a DVR, and I was lucky if the DVR worked for 3 solid months out of 9.

And now of course the Roadrunner service. The Roadrunner is so terrible at this point that it's almost not even worth getting on the computer. Dial-up service is more reliable. When it works at all, it works very slowly, and that's only about 25% of the time.

Ok, enough of that, you get the point. As well as providing you with useful information to improve your lives, I also am doing this to tell you about myself. I don't really know why I am because I'm sort of a private person, but I'll give it a shot.

I started running again today. I looked at myself in the mirror last night and was disgusted with the amount of fat on my body. I never used to be this bad out of shape. Oh well, it really doesn't take me that long to get back into shape so I should be fine. Without clocking it off with an odometer I would say that I ran about 2 miles. I feel good. I was running at the beginning of May, everyday for about 2 1/2 weeks but I just sort of quit. At that point I was up to 3 miles, but today I ran at a quick and steady pace the entire distance, so I feel pretty good about it. Well, this is running a little long so I guess I'll cut and run. I have to go to Outback in about 3 hours *ugh* Bye to all, and may the forces of evil become confused and lost on the way to your domicile.

No comments: