Friday, May 27, 2005

Sick today...and gambling.

Well, today I woke up and I was sick... I was in the bathroom for about 25% of the day today. I think I lost about 10 pounds of crap that was lingering in my lower large intestine. As a matter of fact, after I finish this post I am going to go again. On the good side though, I definitely caught up on my sleep today as a result of not going into work. I don't want to turn this into a journal though so I need to come up with some useful information to tell you.

To all of those who don't know I went to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Let me tell anyone who's never been, just burn your money, it'll accomplish the same feat quicker and more efficiently. I must say, it was quite a bit of fun, but if you're expecting to go to Vegas and not get caught up and lose all (or almost all) of your money then you are sorely mistaken. They don't pay the light bill by letting people walk home with their money.

On a related note, the lines for the first week of the NFL football season came out today, so degenerates, start your engines! Of course, this does apply to me to a small extent, as I will be sure to put up at least 100 bucks over the course of the season. I mean, c'mon it's 4 months away... anyone putting up a bet at this point is either a) getting tips from the other side or b) just plain stupid. So much can happen in between now and August. Injuries, holdouts, and Butch Davis can happen to any team, save your money until the week of, ok guys?

Take it easy

No comments: