Monday, June 13, 2005

Disgusting!

On my way walking across campus today, I got a wet feeling in my mouth. My salivary glands were producing more spit than I could use at that particular moment in time. I have to confess, I did something repulsive. I did something so repugnant and foul that I should be castrated by a rusty fender from a '79 ElDorado....

I spit on the ground.

People make me sick. The other day I saw some bitch look at a spot on the ground where someone had spit and say: "EWWw, that's disgusting!" She actually went to the trouble to acknowledge a wet mark on the ground (by the way it had also RAINED that day).

Sometimes you want to hit people in the head with your massive penis, and say: "Hey slut, does your shit not stink? Quit whining!" Maybe these people need a little reminder that every day or so they dump about 3 lbs of solid human waste out of themselves and eventually that ends up "on the ground". I don't know about you, but shit and piss ranks a little higher than spit on my scale of grossness.

Animals crap all over the ground! This is probably the same person who won't clean up her dog's feces because she thinks it's gross... oh yeah? Well your yard smells like a freaking port-o-john. Get over yourself and stop trying to act as though everyone else is disgusting and you're just some delicate flower.

These are the people that are slipping through the cracks of natural selection with all this intervention from the government. Nature should have killed everone like this off a long time before they could even articulate the word "gross", but with us meddling in everything and playing God all the time, she gets to live at the expense of the rest of us.

He's not really suggesting that she die because she doesn't like spit is he?? YES HE IS.

Gravitas.

No comments: